• Experienced in the development of marketing, technical, scientific, corporate, and employee communications for over twenty years
• Developed comprehensive integrated marketing programs and campaigns for various product lines in worldwide markets, as well as campaigns targeted at strategic vertical markets
• Developed multi-phase customer loyalty programs designed to build relationships through various activities occurring throughout the customer relationship and developed initiatives to highlight and support key opinion leaders
• Increased sales leads by 300% over a one-year period by increasing and developing targeted promotional and lead-generating activities
• Developed new marketing strategy, logo, website, newsletter, and marketing collateral for professional organization and increased voluntary email subscription by 400%
• Received various awards for performance, including Employee of the Quarter, Customer Service Award, Star Performer Award, Outstanding Performance in Product Marketing Communications, and Best Practice E-Marketing Campaign
• Specialize in marketing, technical, scientific, and employee communications and programs
Product Marketing/Technical Communications
• Developed improved communication mechanisms for product marketing and sales teams
• Managed $2,500,000 promotional budget to support marketing initiatives, including
- Press Releases
- Online Sponsorships
- Marketing Collateral
- User Meetings
- Website Content
- Direct Mail
• Developed campaigns to effectively market products in North American, European, and Asian markets
• Collaborated with sales and product marketing to develop effective and targeted programs aimed at increasing qualified leads
• Developed new product introduction plans to effectively promote offerings in North America, Canada, Europe, Asia, India, and alternate channels
• Developed customer loyalty program to build rapport among the life sciences industry and highlight customer successes
• Created vertical marketing-driven web microsites aimed at providing relevant material to strategic segments of market
• Developed effective relationships with PR, creative, advertising, tradeshow, and multimedia agencies and vendors
• Track effectiveness of programs by using applicable metrics and CRM systems
• Write scientific operational procedures, training and education documents, web content, and promotional material
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PhotoElements, GIF Animation (banner ad development), Video Editing, Vignette Content Management, Web Development Software, Web-Ex, HTML Email Development, and social networking
• Administrator of various agency programs
• Research, analyze, and compile employee/agency data into reports and presentations
• Produce training material
• Manage outsourcing vendors
• Serve on website and journal committees
• Serve on management teams
• Write, edit, and proofread employee communications, including
- Employee Letters
- Company Updates
- Executive Presentations
- Journal Articles
- Merit Programs
- Career Ladders
- Web Content
• Develop operational procedures and training and education documents
• Participate in employee communications planning, executive meetings, departmental management meetings, recruiting activities, company journal editorial board, and web management teams
Shawnna is a technically-savvy marketing professional driven to succeed and focused on measurable results who constantly strives for perfection while executing top-notch, customer-focused campaigns and whole-heartedly supporting team members and partners.
Shawnna has over 16 years of marketing strategy, technical communications, and comprehensive marketing campaign experience encompassing all types of media.
Most notably, she has significant experience developing comprehensive technical and scientific marketing campaigns that reach appropriate audiences and convey proper strategic messaging. She has received numerous awards for creative initiatives and has set new standards for campaign success. From the development of new product introduction initiatives to the creation of customer relationship-building activities, she has experience in all facets of marketing campaign planning, development, and execution.
Shawnna is excited to assist you in the creation, re-creation, and expansion of your passion and vision as they are uniquely brought forward into your professional and company identity, offerings, and services. Let's ignite the vibrance within your vision!
Shawnna Donop is a marketing professional with formal education and significant experience in scientific and technical marketing strategy and communications.
Her MBA education exposed her to all functional areas of business with a specific concentration on marketing strategy and management. She now develops marketing campaigns and programs for technical and scientific arenas and continues to provide creative expertise and sets new standards for excellence.
shawnna donop, M.B.A.
website, social, & mobile Marketing strategy & Consulting
Advertising (Print and Online)
Direct Mail Development and Execution
Targeted Email & Enewsletters
Web 2.0 Initiatives
Search Engine Marketing/Management
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Social Media and Networking (Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter)
Video Development & Editing
CRM Campaign Tracking
Website Layout and Content (including WordPress)
Training and Education
Event Signage and Displays
Scientific and Technical Posters/Presentations
Seminar and Conference Management
Customer Development and Nurturing
Dynamic Content Creation
Let Earth Rise, LLC © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.